- Kids with motor disabilities experience summer as other children do while continuing the therapy that is so vital to their overall health
- Opportunities to explore community activities in order to practice the skills we work on in the classroom
- Kids with a variety of motor disabilities are placed in groups with children of similar age and ability
- Potential for continued exposure to individual educational curriculum goals set up in your child’s Individualized Education Plan
- Most importantly, it's fun!
Summer Camp is a six-week session and runs from June 5 to July 14 with no Camp on July 4th. If your child is NOT a current Jackson Center student, a $250 deposit is due at the time of registration. The balance of the summer camp fee is due before camp begins.
3 Days Per Week
Conductive Education 9 am - 12 pm OR 1 pm - 4 pm $975
CE and Education 9 am - 4 pm $1950
2 Days Per Week
Conductive Education 9 am - 12 pm OR 1 pm - 4 pm $650
CE and Education 9 am - 4 pm $1300
"We cannot thank Jackson Center enough for the opportunities that they continue to give Ben every day to reach his full potential. Their belief in his capabilities and their commitment to advancing his cognitive and motor development go far beyond any other program we have evaluated or experienced. We are so fortunate to have such an amazing local resource for Ben."
- The Ben Sugarman Family